Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A simple Introduction

Hello all!! I really don't know what to write in this blog.I used to write more before my marraige ,but i can see lot of things has changed.But now i really miss writing and i do want to share my thoughts.I am so amazed how our mind works non stop without taking a break especially for the girls.We keep on thinking...past ,present ,future........non stop.I know it is too boring to read ,but i guarantee you my writing will not be so boring.I just started writing about what we, especially the ladies who got married and living abroad think.Our life has changed a lot ,we think a lot,do lot of new things,meet new people..i think it is like living a whole new life.We are happy most of the times,confused some time and sad some time.We think we are the luckiest women from heart...but after some time we realize we are not that happy as a news to us from our brain.We indeed have got lot of contradictions within ourselves.What are the contradictions?How are we handling it?

No comments:

Post a Comment